Wednesday 12 September 2012

Don't Step On My Blue Suede Shoes

I've done a lot of naughty shopping in the last couple of days. I bought a little haul at Superdrug, a BIG haul at New Look, Boux Avenue has been hit pretty hard and I'm now planning for a modest Matalan order. Barely half way through the month and I'm already off to fairly heavy shopping start... eeek.

I am trying, albeit not very hard, to cut down on the footwear purchases. I'm pulling out some oldies but goodies when it comes to shoes. Today I wore these beauties. 





These were my 21st birthday present from work. Ahh they know me so well there! Blue suede upper, black glitter wedge and platform, round toe... pretty much perfection. 

These were from Schuh. As ever I can highly recommend Schuh, I think I have pretty much single handedly kept the Cambridge branch in business. 

Once again I apologise for my pasty little legs. I promise one day I will get around to slapping some fake tan on, mainly for the safety of everyone else's eyes.


No comments:

Post a Comment