Saturday 18 August 2012

Coral & Pink Ballerina Pumps

I hope everyone is enjoying this gorgeous weather we're having here! I have to say I'm not! Being as pale as I am weather like this means spending most of the day either slapping on the factor 50+ or attempting to hide in any bit of shade available. I'm much more of a Autumn person.

I am loving the amazing summer clothing range at Asda though. I seem to be coming out with more clothes than food when I go there. 


These coral and pink little Asda beauties are perfect for summer. They were about £6.00 and that's a bargain not to be sniffed at! My only grumble with these is that the fit is a little odd, they're tight at the front and quite wide along the centre, but really for 6 quid you can't complain too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment