Thursday 16 August 2012

Asda Sandals and a Very Sore Toe

I had a bit of an accident earlier in the week. Not unusual for me, I might as well be known as Captain Clumsy. I have stubbed my toe to within an inch of its poor little life. I've plastered it up, mainly due to the fact the nail is cracked more than half way across and I'm terrified of catching it on something, but also because it really isn't a pretty sight. 

These super cheap sandals have been a complete life saver. 





These were a complete bargain! They were £8.00 for Asda and I love them so much that I've bought a spare pair in preparation for next year! 

They are the only pair of shoes I have that don't against me toe in some way so I've been having to wear them everyday, and will have to continue to do so for quite some time :(. I can't remember the last time I went this long without wearing a pair of heels!


No comments:

Post a Comment